Here is a range of opportunities to learn about and practice mindfulness, for beginners and those who are more experienced:
- Mindfulness Meetup: These are practice sessions for all levels of experience. Learn about mindfulness, mindfulness courses and practice with others. You can also imply come to practice. For more information, please click here.
- Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction (MBSR): This is a standardised 8-session mindfulness programme with a day of practice (Mindfulness Practice Day) included. For more information on this course, please click here.
- Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT): This is another standardised 8-session mindfulness course. It focuses on the inclusion of cognitive behavioural therapy approaches and is effective for addressing thought patterns that underlying anxiety, depression and overwhelm associated with stress. There is an additional ‘Practice Session’ included in the course. For more information: please click here.
- Mindfulness Practice Days: These are opportunities for those who are doing or have done a mindfulness course to review some of the key practices and deepen into the experience of mindfulness through practicing in a group. For more information, please click here.
- .b (dot B) Foundations: This is a mindfulness course designed for school staff to support them in their work. It consists of eight 90-minute sessions. For more information, please click here.
- Peace in a Frantic World (PFW): This is a shorter, more accessible programme for those who want to enhance well-being and develop resilience to stress. It takes place as eight 90 minute session and is ideal for running in the work place. For further information on this course, please click here.