Holistic Education offers a range of services. If you are interested in any of them, contact us. The services include those for:
- Introductory training in mindfulness – this includes taster sessions for staff and staff twilight INSET training.
- Mindfulness training for school staff – this includes day workshops for school staff and other professionals working in educational settings.
- Educational psychology services: This is bespoke services provided psychological testing and consultation to support children and young people who need support in schools.
Children and young people
- Mindfulness in schools – the .b curriculum for young people in secondary schools and the Paws .b curriculum for children in primary schools.
- Support for developing attention and self-regulation skills using the mindfulness-based attention training (MBAT) intervention for children and young people with Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Mindfulness training for parents and carers through the “Finding Peace in Parenting” mindfulness programme based on the “Finding Peace in a Frantic World” Curriculum.
- Yoga classes
- Shiatsu treatments for parents, carers and their children
- Educational psychology assessment and advice to support children and young people with special educational needs.
For Educational Psychology Services, introductory training in mindfulness is offered.